Thermo Scientific D.A.R.T.'S (Disposable Automation Research Tips)
Achieve ultimate performance in automated pipetting with Thermo Scientific D.A.R.T.'s.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 5548
Achieve ultimate performance in automated pipetting with Thermo Scientific D.A.R.T.'s. Unlike conventional automation tips, D.A.R.T.'s are packaged in disposable rigid magazines and seal onto the pipetting heads by being pressed against a silicone pad. This definitive seal minimizes volume displacement, ensures tip straightness and enables consistent dispensing for improved well access. A small internal orifice provides small droplet formation resulting in optimal accuracy and precision. Compatible with: Thermo Scientific Matrix Hydra DT, Matrix PlateMate 2x3, PlateMate Plus Systems and Versette.Features:
- Stepped-body design minimizes volume displacement and ensures tip straightness for better well access.
- Highly polished molds and cores ensure low liquid retention.
- Small internal tip orifice provides better small volume droplet formation
- Sterile, sterile filtered, wide-bore, and extended-length tip options are available
- Tips are thoroughly inspected for proper formation and straightness
- Unique face seal design ensures consistent tip-to-tip height for precise low volume dispensing.
- Entire assembly can be quickly removed and replaced eliminating extra handling of the tips, which can cause damage or contamination.
Includes: 20 magazines per case
Compatible with: Thermo Scientific Matrix Hydra DT, Matrix PlateMate 2x3 and PlateMate Plus Systems.
|Thermo Scientific Matrix Hydra DT|
|20 magazines of 96 tips/case|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok