3M™ DBI-SALA™ EZ-Stop™ Double-Leg 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Should a fall occur, the lanyard and its unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
Supplier: 3M™ 1246193
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard
- Stretches in reaction to your movements
- Extremely compact and lightweight
- Exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system
- Repel™ webbing
- Aluminum self locking snap hook at center
- Aluminum locking gate/nose rebar hook at leg ends
- Built-in reflective materials
- Impact indicator
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
Meets OSHA 1910.66 and OSHA 1926.502; ANSI™ A10.32, ANSI Z359.1 and ANSI Z359.13 requirements.
|Double-Leg 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard|
|Elastic Web, Aluminum Snap Hook and Rebar Hooks|
|6 ft. (1.8 m) double-leg 100% tie-off lanyard|
|130 to 310 lb.|
|59 to 141 kg|
|ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.13, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok