3M DBI-SALA R550 Rescue System
DBI-SALA R550 Rescue System designed specifically for rescues from drilling and service rigs.
Manufacturer: 3M 70804512252
- Rescue System is intended for the oil and gas drilling and service industry
- Pictorial label cards provided for EA pocket allow for quick location identification and proper product use
- Rescue System contents are organized and secured within designated pockets. Fall protection for tools incorporated for all content within the bag
- Bag is compact and incorporates versatile pocket storage
- Bag has a rated lifting point integrated on top
- Rescue System is easy to use
- Bag incorporates padded shoulder straps to provide comfort while carrying
- The ridged bag design keeps bag aligned with the worker while climbing structure
|Oil and Gas Rescue System|
|Two 6 ft. Web Slings, Two 1.75 ft. Web Slings, Four 10 lb. Tool Tethers, One 2 in. Gate Opening Carabiners, Four Steel Carabiners, One Micro Pulley, One RA Edge Protector, One Bungee Tether, One Cable Grab, One Web Grab, One 200 in.R550 Rescue Unit|
|R550: ANSI Z359.4; R550: EN 341:1993; R550: CSA Z259.2.3|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok