OHAUS™ Defender 6000 Hybrid Extreme Washdown Bench Scale, 18 x 18 in. Platform
The Defender 6000 series Hybrid Washdown bench scale is ideal for a multitude of applications, including production and packaging.
Supplier: OHAUS™ 30572971
Defender 6000 handles the most demanding applications with a polycarbonate housing equipped with a 3-color check light bar, ultra-long battery life and EasyConnect. The Defender 6000 hybrid is designed to simplify demanding industrial and commercial applications.
- Applications: Weighing, Counting with APW optimization, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Dynamic Weighing/Display Hold
- Display: 6-digit, 7-segment LCD display with white backlight, 45 mm high digits
- Operation: 6 D (LR20) batteries (included)
- Communication: Easy access IR communication kit (available as an accessory); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Construction: 304 stainless steel platform and frame, IP68/IP69K polycarbonate housing indicator and 316 stainless steel mounting bracket, IP67 load cell
- Design Features: 150% overload capacity protection, 3-color check light bar, menu and key lock, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, adjustable rubber feet
|1600 Hours with Disposable Batteries|
|-10°C to +40°C|
|6 D (LR20) Batteries (Included)|
|18 x 18 in. (457 x 457 mm)|
|14°F to 104°F|
|Yes – Class III|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok