WASP Project Delta WASP 2040 Clay Printer
Clay 3D printer is open and accessible on three sides to interact during the prints. Accurate and fast using all ceramic materials.
Manufacturer: WASP Project PS9001
- Professional, compact 3D printer for pieces with 20 cm (7.87 in.) base and up to a height of 40 cm (15.75 in.).
- Features a closed chamber, hot pad and suspended Bowden.
- Accurate, fast and reliable.
- WASP (LDM) Low-Density Material Extruder is able to extrude any low-density materials without large particles inside of it.
- Included with the machine comes a sample of white porcelain to get started.
- Load any paste material that can be made soft enough to be pushed through the extruder with 4 to 6 bar of pressure, and there are no particles that will block the 1 mm nozzle.
- Resurrection system
- Free Z System
- Screw controlled dosing extruder
- Integrated air pressure control on the printer
- Rolling block carriages to ensure excellent stability
- Dedicated firmware connection for air tube integrated into the printer
- Print Volume: 200 mm diameter x 400 mm height
- Nozzle diameter: 1.2 mm/ 2 mm max
- Layer resolution: 0.5 mm
- Max speed: 150 mm/s
- Max displacement speed: 150 mm/s
- Acceleration: 500 mm/s2
|Porcelain, Earthenware, Stoneware, Refractory, Clays, ect.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok