The Delta WASP 2040 Pro is a reliable and versatile FDM printer. Add on WASPs Clay Kit to alternate between FDM and LDM (liquid deposition modeling) printing! Extend your warranty and add a support package for training, design/slicing consultation, and more.
- Print Volume: 200 x H 400 mm
- Layer Height Min: 50 micron
- Print Speed Max: 500 mm/s
- Movement Speed Max: 800 mm/s
- Acceleration: 15,000 mm/s2
- Heated Bed Temp Max: 110°C
- Dimensions: 49 x 44 x 87 cm
- Machine Weight: 25 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 50 x 58 x 101 cm
- Shipping Weight: 30 kg
- WASP Spitfire Red Extruder Nozzle Diameters: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.2 mm
- Usable Filament: 1.75 mm
- Materials: PLA, PETG, ABS, PA, and Carbon
- LDM WASP Extruder for ceramic materials Nozzle Diameters: 1.2 mm, 2 mm
- Materials: Porcelain, Clay, Stoneware, and Earthenware
- Suspended Bowden: This makes it possible to unload the inertia on the suspension bands and exponentially improve the quality and speed of printing.
- Resurrection System: The system resumes interrupted prints in case of accidental shutdown or sudden power failure.
- Free Zeta System: Measures the height of your print where the printing stopped to restart from this height.
- Frame and Cover: Aluminum, Polycarbonate, PMMA
- Printing Surface: Ground Aluminum
- Wheel Movements: Nylon on anodized aluminum profiles - TPU belts with stainless steel core resistant to high temperatures
- Motors: Stepper
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, LinuxSlicing Softwares: compatible with all slicing software.
- File Type: .stl, .obj, .gcode
- Interface: SD Card, LCD Screen
- Power Supply Input: 110V, 50/60Hz
- Absorbed Power: WASP Spitfire Red Extruder 60W max
- The environment of use: 68 to 86°F
- Warehouse: 32 to 86°F
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok