WASP Project Delta WASP 3MT (4.0) Industrial - Pellet
Create large, robust pieces with the speed and precision of an industrial printer. Connect to network to manage remotely and view onboard camera. Thermal and noise insulated with Hot and Cold technology for technical prints in pellet
Manufacturer: WASP Project PS9022
- Insulated for thermal and noise insulation.
- Create pieces with the precision typical of smaller printers thanks to the Spitfire Extruder extruder that works with traditional filament or to create large and robust pieces in a short time with the use of Pellet Extruder starting directly from plastic in industrial pellets.
- Can be connected to the network and therefore manage the printer directly via mobile phone, tablet or computer.
- Camera inserted inside the printer to monitor printing even if located elsewhere.
- Substantial closed work area and multi-tool system
- Heated nozzle for direct extrusion of polymeric filaments.
- Pellet extruder is for fast and strong prints using plastic pellets.
- WIFI connect to network for monitoring and control
- New GUI new touch interface with bigger TFT display
- Camera on board for monitoring and timelapse
- Remote intervention/support
- Print volume: 1000 x 900 mm
- Layer height: 1200 mm max
- Layer resolution: 0.5 mm
- Print speed: 200 mm/s max
- Travel speed: 300 mm/s max
|Metal, with non-deformable belts loaded in steel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok