WASP Project Delta WASP 40100 Clay with XL LDM
Accurate and fast using all-ceramic materials. Open and accessible on three sides to interact during printing.
Manufacturer: WASP Project PS9000
- No stop print: With each printed piece, move the printer and continue production.
- Mold directly on the ground or with an intermediate shelf.
- Extruder with controlled dosage by screw.
- Air pressure control integrated on the printer.
- Trolleys with roller runners to ensure excellent stability.
- Dedicated firmware.
- Printing volume:
- Metric: Ø(XY) 400 mm x Z 1000 mm
- Standard: XY 15.75 in. x Z 39.37 in
- Minimum layer height: 50 micron
- Maximum printing speed: 150 mm/s
- Maximum travel speed: 150 mm/s
- Acceleration: 500 mm/s2
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac,
- Linux Slicing software
- Interface: SD Card - LCD display
- Physical Dimensions: 85 x 77 x 195 cm (34 x 30 x 77 in.)
- Weight: 80 kg/177 lb.
- Power: Input: 110V 50/60 Hz; Absorbed power: 200 W
- Temperature: Use: 20 to 30°C; Warehouse: 0 to 30°C
- Frame and cover: Aluminium, Steel
- Platform: Steel
- Movements: Nylon wheels on aluminum slides
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok