Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Deluxe Spinal Cord
3-D model fosters comprehension better than any textbook illustration.
Manufacturer: Denoyer Geppert Company 016500
This vinyl plastic model allows students to visualize the structure of the spinal cord in a more realistic way than any textbook illustrations. A segment of the upper thoracic spinal cord is replicated with a portion of the white matter of the right half cut away to expose the anterior and posterior nerve roots.
- Scaled to six times life size
- Sectioned both longitudinally and in cross section
- Anterior and posterior nerve roots exposed to facilitate examination
- Color-coded nerve roots aid comprehension
- Color-keyed circuitry schematic mounted with model directly onto hardwood base
- Overall dimensions: 12 x 8 x 5 in. (30 x 20 x 13cm)
|Student can visualize the structure of the spinal cord in a more realistic way than any textbook illustrations|
|8 x 5 x 12 in. (20.32 x 12.7 x 30.48cm)|
|Anterior and posterior nerve roots, color-coded nerve roots aid comprehension, color-keyed circuitry schematic, key identifying 30 structures|
|On Hardwood Base|
|Deluxe spinal cord model|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok