Parker domnick hunter™ Demicap™ Filter Capsules, Propor PES Membrane - 0.2micrometer Pore Size, Nylon
Low chemical and protein binding characteristics
Supplier: Parker domnick hunter™ FEMSB020HHPS3
Compact, cost-effective, and efficient method of filtration for small-scale applications and batch filtration. Capsule design minimizes hold-up volumes while providing high flowrates without the need for cartridge housings.
- Polyethersulfone membrane
- Naturally hydrophilic and easy to integrity test
- Maximum operating conditions, in direction of flow (outside to in): 72.5psi at 104°F for liquid filtration; and 58psi for air/gas
- Capsules fully validated by 107 organisms/cm2 minimum bacterial challenge
- Autoclavable by steam sterilization
- Available in three sizes with a choice of inlet and outlet connections including Tri-Clamp, threaded, and hosebarbs
ASTM F838-83 certified
|1/2 in. Hosebarb|
|USP Plastics Class VI (121°C) certified, ASTM F838-83 certified|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok