DenLine™ Protection Plus™ Fluid-Resistant Ladies Long-Length Lab Coats
Fluid-resistant lab coats assist in OSHA compliance
Manufacturer: DenLine™ DL151BJSGRE
Tested Level 2 Barrier (AAMI PB70) and resistant to blood splash, bleach and all aqueous liquids. Withstands hot water (160°F) wash to sanitize lab coats without need for bleach. Designed for more than 200 commercial washes—rated for low cost per wash.
Ladies full-cut style with traditional collar; 39 in. (99cm) length
- Breathable fabric for comfort, “lightback” material on back, comparable to polyester/cotton
- Stain-resistant, antistatic fabric
- Lint-free to prevent sample contamination, suitable for molecular applications
- Stainless snap closures with lifetime guarantee
- Three pockets, double-stitched and bar-tack reinforced
- Tapered sleeves, spun-woven cuffs for over-gloving
- Side vents for access to pant pockets
- Hang loop on outside collar back
Colors: white, ceil, royal and green. Sizes available: 2XS to 5XL.
|38 to 39 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok