DenLine™ Protection Plus™ Fluid-Resistant Mid-Length Lab Jackets
Fluid-resistant lab jackets assist in OSHA compliance
Manufacturer: DenLine™ DL171LBLK
Tested Level 2 Barrier (AAMI PB70) and resistant to blood splash, bleach and all aqueous liquids. Withstands hot water (160°F) wash to sanitize lab jacket without need for bleach. Designed for more than 200 commercial washes—rated for low cost per wash.
Unisex lab jacket with traditional collar, 34 in. (86cm) length
- Breathable fabric for comfort, “lightback” material on back comparable to polyester/cotton
- Stain-resistant, antistatic fabric
- Lint-free to prevent sample contamination, suitable for molecular applications
- Stainless snap closures with lifetime guarantee
- Three pockets, double stitched and bar-tack reinforced
- Tapered sleeves, spun-woven cuffs for over-gloving
- Side vents for access to pant pockets
Colors: white, ceil, royal, green and black. Sizes available: XS to 3XL.
|40 to 42 in.|
|Double stitched, bar tack reinforced at top corners Spun Woven Polyester|
|42 to 44 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok