DenLine Protection Plus Fluid-Resistant Short-Length Lab Jackets
Fluid-resistant lab jackets assist in OSHA compliance
Manufacturer: DenLine DL1472XLBLK
Tested Level 2 Barrier (AAMI PB70) and resistant to blood splash, bleach and all aqueous liquids. Withstands hot water (160°F) wash to sanitize lab jackets without need for bleach. Designed for more than 200 commercial washesrated for low cost per wash.
Unisex jacket with round neck/no collar, 31.5 in. (80cm) length
- Raglan sleeves for comfortable shoulder fit
- Breathable fabric for comfort, “lightback” material on back comparable to polyester/cotton
- Stain-resistant, antistatic fabric
- Lint-free to prevent sample contamination
- Stainless snap closures, lifetime guarantee
- Three pockets, double-stitched and bar-tack reinforced
- Tapered sleeves, spun-woven cuffs for over-gloving
Colors: white, royal and black. Sizes available: XS to 5XL.
|Stain resistant, Anti-static Fabric, low Pill, raglan and tapered sleeves, side vents for access to pant pockets, hang loop on outside collar back|
|50 to 52 in.|
|46 to 49.5 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok