Restek™ DI Liners for PerkinElmer GCs (0.32/0.53mm ID)
For PerkinElmer GCs equipped with split/splitless inlet.
Manufacturer: Restek™ 20855
- Trace, active samples, high recovery and linearity
- For use with 0.32 to 0.53mm ID columns
- Geometry: Uniliner with top taper
- Material: Borosilicate Glass
- Deactivation: Intermediate Polarity (IP)
- I.D.: 3.5mm
- OD: 5mm
- Length: 100mm
|IP Uniliner Top Taper Inlet Liner|
|0.32 and 0.53 mm I.D. Column, Agilent GCs Equipped with Split/Splitless Inlets|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok