Diamedix 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D Assay
Designed for the quantification of total 25-hydroxy Vitamin D in human serum and plasma
Manufacturer: Diamedix DZ688ACON
Uses a Vitamin D binding protein which binds Vitamin D3 and D2 at the same affinity.
- Uses enzyme immunoassay technology (EIA) to measures true total Vitamin D (25-hydroxy vitamin D3 + 25-hydroxy Vitamin D2)
- Linear from 5.9 to 120.2ng/mL, and has a good correlation with antibody based assays with r2>0.93 and slope of 0.97
- Has intra and total precisions of <10%
- Can be run on both manual and automated microplate readers
- Does not require tedious washing steps between reagents
- Entire assay procedure takes approximately 2.5 hours
|25-Hydroxy vitamin D two level control set|
|2 x 1mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok