R&D Systems Diaminobenzidine (DAB) Solution
R&D Systems Diaminobenzidine (DAB) Solution is a component of the reagent kit that is used for in situ detection of apoptosis in tissue sections and cells.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 48003007
- Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Do not use past expiration date.
- Thaw at 37°C for 30 min.
- If not using the full bottle, store the remaining stock solution back at -20°C.
- It is not recommended to freeze thaw DAB stock solution more than three times.
- If required, aliquot in smaller volume and store at -20°C protected from light.
- It is recommended that 6mL aliquots of fresh 30% hydrogen peroxide are made and stored at 4°C.
- For each labeling procedure use a fresh 30% hydrogen peroxide aliquot then discard any remaining solution.
- Do not place on ice after thawing, otherwise the solution will precipitate.
- Prepare the solution no more than 30 minutes before use.
- Use 50mL of DAB Solution to process 1 to 10 samples.
|Store the unopened product at -70° C. Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Do not use past expiration date.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok