Thermo Scientific Digital Series SpeedVac Systems
Conduct basic molecular biology applications and organic chemistry applications with one of two models of Thermo Scientific? Digital Series SpeedVac? Systems.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SPD111V230
Conduct basic molecular biology applications and organic chemistry applications with one of two models of Thermo Scientific Digital Series SpeedVac Systems, which feature digital programming.
- Automatic bleeder valve for un-attended start/stop
- Digital display of parameters for easy, reproducible selection
- Independent timers for both heat and run
- PTFE-coated chamber for superior chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- Match up with an appropriate cold trap, vacuum pump or chemical trap for a complete concentration/drying system
- Basic molecular biology applications with increased microplate capacity
- Simple display and programming
- Enhanced evaporation model, organic compatible
- Radient glass cover to accelerate evaporation and reduce drying time
- Vacuum end point mode terminates run when preset vacuum level is reached
- Digital display of vacuum, temperature and time section
Operates on 230V 50Hz. Rotors are available for a wide variety of applications and tube sizes (order separately).
|1 min. to 10 hours|
|SPD111V Modular Concentrator|
|SPD111V; 230V 50Hz|
|off, 35 to 80°C in 5°C increments|
|0.4 to 100, 2 microtiter plates mL|
|35° to 80°C|
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok