Thermo Scientific Digital Series SpeedVac Systems
Conduct basic molecular biology applications and organic chemistry applications with one of two models of Thermo Scientific? Digital Series SpeedVac? Systems.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific SPD111V230
Conduct basic molecular biology applications and organic chemistry applications with one of two models of Thermo Scientific Digital Series SpeedVac Systems, which feature digital programming.
- Automatic bleeder valve for un-attended start/stop
- Digital display of parameters for easy, reproducible selection
- Independent timers for both heat and run
- PTFE-coated chamber for superior chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- Match up with an appropriate cold trap, vacuum pump or chemical trap for a complete concentration/drying system
- Basic molecular biology applications with increased microplate capacity
- Simple display and programming
- Enhanced evaporation model, organic compatible
- Radient glass cover to accelerate evaporation and reduce drying time
- Vacuum end point mode terminates run when preset vacuum level is reached
- Digital display of vacuum, temperature and time section
Operates on 230V 50Hz. Rotors are available for a wide variety of applications and tube sizes (order separately).
|1 min. to 10 hours|
|SPD111V Modular Concentrator|
|SPD111V; 230V 50Hz|
|off, 35 to 80°C in 5°C increments|
|0.4 to 100, 2 microtiter plates mL|
|35° to 80°C|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.