Thermo Scientific Precision General Purpose Baths
Support a wide range of applications with general purpose water baths, designed to maintain temperature from ambient to 100°C. High-performance baths range from 2L to 28L.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific TSGP02/EMD
Support a wide range of applications with Thermo Scientific Precision general purpose water baths, designed to maintain water temperature from ambient to 100°C. These rugged, high-performance baths range from 2L to 28L, including shallow models. Over-temperature safety circuitry is designed to prevent thermal runaway, while new auto-on and auto-off timers allow you to optimize operation schedules. Benefit from outstanding chemical and corrosion resistance with epoxy powder-coated exterior, easily clean the chamber with its seamless stainless steel interior.
- Free up valuable bench space with smaller footprint, compared to previous models
- Advanced microprocessor controller is designed for extended functionality
- Protect your work with audible alarms
- Conveniently save commonly used settings with four temperature presets
- Simple to operate and monitor with icon-based graphical display
- Enhanced hinge design supports open lid configuration and easy lid removal
- Help prevent bath damage and overheating with low-fluid protection
- Simplify operation with quick disconnect drain on 10, 20, and 28L and dual models
|2L (0.5 GAL)|
|Ambient to 90°C|
|1.5-1.8 / 0.7-0.9 (120V/230V)|
|Clear Polycarbonate Gable Cover, Diffuser Tray, and Rubber Duck|
|Epoxy powder-coated steel|
|Precision GP 02|
|2L General Purpose Water Bath|
|9.1 x 7.8 x 9.2 in. (230 x 199 x 233mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.