Hardy Diagnostics Dilu-Lok Dilution Vials
Designed for testing in the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, water, and cosmetic industries
Manufacturer: Hardy Diagnostics D590
Prefilled dilution vials with either 90 or 99mL of Butterfield's Buffer, Peptone Water (1%), or Phosphate Buffer.
- Hinged lid provides leak-resistant, airtight seal and allows for easy one-handed opening
- Tamper-evident shrink seal ensures sample integrity and are easily removed with perforated red tear strip
- Flat surface on cap top ideal for marking sample identification
- All diluents have a pH of 7.2 ±0.2
- Wide 45mm opening accommodates larger samples and utensils
- Made with optically clear polypropylene plastic, allowing for easy visualization of sample
- Each lot meticulously tested for sterility, fill volume, pH, and toxicity
- Certificates of Analysis are available
Dilution vials meet APHA, AOAC, FDA, and USDA guidelines
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok