Thermo Scientific™ Dip Slides
Make colony counting simple for aerobic bacteria, yeast and fungi with the easily disposable Thermo Scientific™ Dip-Slides™.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ R65154
Make colony counting simple for aerobic bacteria, yeast and fungi with the easily disposable Thermo Scientific™ Dip-Slides™. Simple-to-use for the operator and where laboratory facilities are limited, the Dip Slide is coated on both sides with a solid culture medium with the opportunity for different media to be carried on each side, making the process time- and cost-effective.Originally designed to determine bacterial counts on urine specimens, dip slides have been modified over the years by making the device double-sided, with one side a medium for Gram positive species and the other side a medium for Gram negatives. With these Dip Slides, the process for colony counting is time- and cost-effective, allowing exposure of the specimens to two different media simultaneously.
- Slide is made of easily disposable plastic with raised edges to ensure an even thickness of culture medium
- Molded grid allows for easier colony counting
- Slide is shaped to ensure drainage of fluid from the slide
- Cap forms a convenient handle by which it may be held without risk of touching the culture medium
- Bacteria, fungal and yeast charts are included, making examining growth simple for the operator and where laboratory facilities are limited
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products with a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products, providing a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
|Dip Slide Nutrient Agar w/TTC Agar / Malt Extract Agar|