Honeywell Salisbury™ Disposable Face Shield
Utilizes nanotechnology to provide a clearer, more transparent window for improved visibility
Supplier: Honeywell Salisbury™ AS1200HATPPC
face shield unit includes ventilation ribs that allow a natural convection airflow through the top of the face shield; reduces fogging of the visor, lowers CO2 levels and improves comfort for the user.
- ATPV rating: 12cal/cm2
- Weight balancing arc flash protection face shield
- Stows in a balanced, compact position, centered over the top of the hardhat when not needed
- The shield/window is designed to be easily replaced without tools
Optional Accessories (contact your Fisher Safety Representative):
- Cold weather anti-fog inner lens and attachable task lights; includes an air spaced design that decreases fogging in cold weather
- Attachable task lights; held in place by adjustable flashlight clip on both sides of face shield
|Premium Polycarbonate Lens, Arc Flash Protection Face Shield, Hard Hat|
|Meets ANSI Z87.1 standards; Tested to ASTM F2187 specifications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok