Fisherbrand Disposable PES Filter Units
Increase cell culture sample protection with Fisherbrand sterile disposable vacuum filter units with PES membranes. The polyethersulfone (PES) membranes have low extractables and low protein binding for use in sterile filtration and clarification of cell culture media and serum.
Increase cell culture sample protection with Fisherbrand sterile disposable vacuum filter units with PES membranes. The polyethersulfone (PES) membranes have low extractables and low protein binding for use in sterile filtration and clarification of cell
- PES membrane is low protein binding to maintain protein balance
- PES membrane has low extractables to maintain media purity
- Upper chamber of filter units is clearly marked with pore size, membrane type, catalog number, lot number and expiration date
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Gamma radiation-sterilized and individually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
- 0.2µm units for sterile filtration
- 0.45µm units for fluid clarification and particle removal
Non-pyrogenic per USP Standard Lot-to-Lotnon-cytotoxic Lot-to-Lot sterility
|Non-pyrogenic per USP Standard Lot-to-Lot|
|Fluid clarification and particle removal|
|PES Filter Units|
Spend up to $200 on Fisherbrand Bottle-Top Filter Units and get $100 toward any Fisherbrand Sterile PETG Media Bottles.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.