Mopec BF900 Down Back Draft Dissecting Table
Equipped with a dual draft system that effectively removes harmful toxic fumes. Mopec™ BF900 Down Back Draft Dissecting Table has easy installation with a simple plumbing connection and standard electrical outlet that allows it to be placed in areas where splace is limited.
Manufacturer: Mopec BF900
- All stainless steel construction
- Down back draft ventilation
- Work surface has recessed edge to insert white dissection board
- Eight foot hospital grade cord
- Hand held fixture with high pressure hose is included
- Designed for connection to facility ventilation
- Large 76.2 x 45.7cm work area and grid plates
- 24 in. fluorescent light with a top shelf for supplies
- Pilot lighted on/off switch is located on the back panel for accessibility
- Frame fabricated of 1.5 in. square tubing
- Type 304 stainless steel with a #4 satin finish
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
1 Year Warranty
|25.4 x 50.8cm white dissection board|
|Down back draft ventilation|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok