Dissecting Needles, Probes, and Malls
Help students master dissecting techniques — choose the right needle and probe for the job.
Manufacturer: Medco Instruments 0137CH
Our selection of dissecting needles and probes includes all high-quality stainless-steel instruments with precision points for precision work.
Teasing Needle with Metal Holder
- 5cm long needle holder with an adjustable chuck for tightening or replacing the needles
- Includes one straight needle
- Replacement needles available separately (Bent — S17340B and Straight — S17340S, not pictured)
- One end of this 152mm probe is olive-tapered
- Other end is flat with an eye
Seeker Mall Probe
- 152mm mall probe fashioned from chrome-plated steel with a hexagonal handle
- One end is tapered to an angled point
- Other end is blunt
Probe and Hook
- Eight-sided handle on probe for easy turning and gripping while dissecting
- Curved tenaculum end has a sharpened inside edge for cutting
- Straight, tapered point is also sharp
- Double-ended probe and seeker
- Has angular, tapered probe on one end
- Other end has straight, tapered probe
|Precision work, help students master dissecting techniques|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok