Corning Dissolvable Microcarriers
Corning Dissolvable Microcarriers are designed to simplify cell harvest, separation and concentration processes and are ideal for bioprocess scale-up.
Manufacturer: Corning 4990
- Offer cell separations that are faster, gentler, and more convenient than other standard commercially available microcarriers
- Comprised of polygalacturonic acid (PGA) polymer chains cross linked via calcium ions pre-coated with either denatured collagen or Corning Synthemax II to enhance cell attachment for optimal yield and viability
- Dissolvable within 10 to 20 minutes using EDTA and pectinase for easy separation of cells from the actual microcarriers
- Narrow size distribution (1.02-1.03 g/cm3 density, 200-300µm fully hydrated) and large surface area (5000cm2/g) result in a more homogenous culture
- Optical clarity for visualizing cell morphology
- Presterilized to Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Applications areas include cell therapy, vaccine production or large-volume adherent cell culture scale-up and cell banking
|Corning™ Synthemax II|
|Large-volume adherent cell culture scale-up and cell banking|
|Polygalacturonic acid (PGA) polymer chains cross linked via calcium ions|
|200-300μm fully hydrated|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok