Diversified Spaces™ Oak Table with Plain Aprons
Outfit your lab with easy-to-maintain furniture. Diversified Oak Table with Plain Aprons are made of smoothly machined oak, providing long-lasting usability and easy care.
Manufacturer: Diversified Spaces™ P710LBBK30N
Solid red oak tables with plain aprons and a chemical-resistant finish. Fitted with 2.25 in. (5.7cm) square oak legs.
- Three tops available: plastic laminate, ChemGuard™ and 1 in. (2.54cm) epoxy resin
- Legs installed with 0.31 in. (0.79cm) hanger bolts and attached to apron with supplied nuts and washers
- Legs equipped with nonskid adjustable glides for precise leveling
- Legs fashioned with rubber leg boots
- Apron fitted with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces
|Plain apron, steel braces|
|48 x 24 x 30 in. (121.92 x 60.96 x 76.2 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok