|Quantity & Availability
|Quantity & Availability
Each for $6,730.00
|Instrument and Mandatory Accessories
Each for $9,770.00
- The DK 20 Series digestion unit with aluminum heating block ensures high thermal homogeneity heating up to 450°C. The temperature of the block is constantly controlled by a microprocessor and is extremely stable, homogeneous and precise: ±0.5°C at all selectable temperatures.
- The DK 20 Series guarantees accuracy and repeatability. The DK 20 series perform batch digestion of up to 20 samples with 250 mL test tubes - Ø 42 m, reducing the energy consumption (-13% compared to the previous series). Low energy consumption provides lower costs of analysis and limits CO2 release.
- The design of the DK series has been carefully engineered to allow laboratories to save valuable space under the hood.
- DK Digesters have very compact dimensions: the new aluminum heating block has been lowered and the vertical proportions allow to free precious space in the laboratory.
- The structure is made of stainless steel that has been specifically designed and tested to ensure strong resistance to chemicals and mechanical stress.
- The aluminum block protection grid provides enhanced heating performance and protects the heating block from splashes and chemicals.
- The bright digital display provides maximum visibility and easy-to-read information.
- The instrument is operated with 4 keys to navigate the menu options and program the digestions in a simple and fast way.
- Through the intuitive graphic display it is possible to set up to 20 methods with 4 temperature ramps.
- Acoustic signals inform the operator of the completion of the analysis facilitating the daily use of the digester.
- The inclination of the front panel protects it from chemical spillage at high temperatures.
- DK 20 is a versatile digester suitable for Kjeldahl N/Protein applications and Chemical Oxygen Demand in the environmental industry.
- In order to use the DK 20 for COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand) is necessary to configure it by adding a different support system able to manage all the glass required for the COD analysis for processing 20 samples simultaneously.
- For application where the digestion process produces fumes, acid gases or corrosive substances, the below specific accessories are strongly recommended:
- JP Pump aspirates noxious fumes
- SMS Scrubber neutralizes all the fumes
|Stainless Steel, Epoxy Painted with Chemical Resistant Coating
|20 x 250 mL
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok