Thermo Scientific DNase I, RNase-free: PROMO
Endonuclease that nonspecifically cleaves single- and double-stranded DNA to release di-, tri-, and oligonucleotides with 5'-phosphate and 3'-OH groups.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific EN0525
- Recombinant enzyme
- Purified from non-animal host with a lower level of intrinsic RNases
- Preparation of DNA-free RNA
- Removal of template DNA followingin vitrotranscription
- Preparation of DNA-free RNA prior to RT-PCR and RT-qPCR
- DNA labeling by nick-translation in conjunction with DNA Polymerase I
- Studies of DNA-protein interactions by DNase I, RNase-free footprinting
- Generation of a library of randomly overlapping DNA inserts. Reaction buffer containing Mn2+ is used
DNase I is sensitive to physical denaturation. Mix gently by inverting the tube. Do not vortex.
|E.coli cells with a cloned gene encoding bovine DNase|
|metal chelators, transition metals (e.g., Zn) in millimolar concentrations, SDS (even at concentrations less than 0.1%), reducing agents (DTT and beta-mercaptoethanol), ionic strength above 50-100 mM|
|29 kDa monomer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok