Thermo Scientific dNTP Mixes Promotion
Reduce the number of pipetting steps and the risk of reaction setup errors with these dNTP mixes, premixed aqueous solutions of dATP, dTTP, dCTP, and dGTP.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific R0192
dNTP Mixes contain premixed aqueous solutions of dATP, dCTP, dGTP and dTTP, each at a final concentration of 2, 10 or 25 mM. The nucleotides have greater than 99% purity, are free of nuclease activities, human and E. coli DNA. Mixes offer the possibility to reduce the number of pipetting steps and the risk of reaction set up errors. They are designed for many different molecular biology applications.
- Greater than 99% purity confirmed by HPLC
- Free of human and E. coli DNA
- Highly stable
- stable for years at -20°C
- Stable after multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Up to 95% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form even after 7 weeks at room temperature
- Up to 90% of dNTPs remain in triphosphate form after 30 cycles of PCR (1 minute at 94°C; 3 minutes at 72°C)
- Application tested in:
- Long range PCR (40 kb)
- cDNA synthesis and RT-PCR
- Real-time PCR
- Standard PCR
- High fidelity PCR
|For direct use in PCR, reverse transcription and other applications.|
|>99% (by HPLC)|
|1mL (Total: 40μmol)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok