Supplier: Ranaco Corporation 132.1155.1
Sharks and the cartilaginous skeletoned fishes are representatives of a group of fish whose ancestors were the first jaw-bearing vertebrates. Except for skeletal degeneration, sharks are good examples of a fairly primitive type.
- These sharks are from the Class Chondrichthyes Elasmobranchii squalus, the dogfish sharks
- Shark color injections differ from the standard color progression (see Injection Key)
- Packed in Bio-Fresh™
- Plain: Circulatory system not injected with colors
- Single: Arterial system injected with red latex
- Double: Hepatic portal system injected with blue latex
- Triple: Systemic veins injected with yellow latex
|55.88 to 68.58 cm|
|22 to 27 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok