Perform confident sterility and microbial limits testing with Thermo Scientific™ Remel™ Double Bagged Bottled Fluid Thioglycollate Medium (FTM) for testing according to USP, JP, and EU regulations and as a general purpose enrichment broth for cultivation and isolation of microorganisms. Double Bagged Bottled Fluid Thioglycollate Medium is ideal for microbiological testing that requires additional packaging for sterility protection between environmental class changes.Add Remel Double Bagged Bottled Fluid Thioglycollate Medium (FTM) to your sterility and microbial limits testing routine. Our range of validated solutions for the pharmaceutical microbiology laboratory support the production and quality assurance of sterile pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and biotechnology products.
Complete Solutions, Complete Confidence:
- Secure packaging: double bagged prior to autoclaving to preserve integrity of sterility media
- Regulatory compliant: USP, JP, and EU harmonized media
- Adaptable: a range of available fill volumes, media and bottle types to accommodate your sample sizes and performance testing needs
- Quality guaranteed: Certificates of Analysis with every lot produced
- Easy-to-use: simply ‘peel and pop’ bags for quick access to the media bottle
- Multi-purpose media: suitable for general quality testing
Fluid Thioglycollate Medium (FTM) is a medium for the cultivation of both aerobic and anaerobic organisms in the performance of sterility tests.
This medium is prepared according to the formula specified in the US Pharmacopoeia1 for the performance of sterility tests and conforms to formulations detailed in the British and European Pharmacopoeia.2,3
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel and Oxoid products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok