Dräger Pac 3500 Single-Gas Detector
Offers two-year, maintenance-free use
Manufacturer: Dräger 4543959
Ideal for personal monitoring of industrial oxygen, carbon monoxide, or hydrogen sulfide.
- Compact, robust and ergonomic design with intuitive two-button operation
- Hardy sensors can be used in extreme environmental conditions without triggering false alarms
- Large, language-free backlit display continuously indicates gas concentration while simultaneously displaying the corresponding measurement unit
- Equipped with a sensor that allows gas intake from both the top and front of the unit to ensure continuous measurement, even if a gas inlet is covered
- Triple alarms for exceptional safetyclear, multi-toned signal, a bright, flashing 360° LED on top and bottom, and vibration
- Store up to 60 events, along with dates and times; infrared interface enables data to be loaded onto a PC for analysis (requires connecting cradle or E-Cal System and software, sold separately)
- When bump mode is activated, the unit automatically reminds users when a bump test or calibration is required
- Operates in a temperature range from -22° to +122°F (-30° to +50°C); relative humidity, 10 to 90%
Dimensions: 0.8L x 2.5W x 3.3 in.H (2.0 x 6.4 x 8.4cm). Weight: 3.8 oz. (106g).
IP65 rated for ingresss protection. UL Classified as Intrinsically Safe for use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G hazardous locations, Temp Code T4; ATEX, I/II 1/2 G EEx ia I/IIC, T4. CE mark.
Complies with EMC Directive 89/336/EEC.
|-20° to +120°F|
|Alligator clip for secure attachment|
|0 to 25%|
|-30° to +50°C|
|Audible, visual, vibrating|
|10 to 90%|
|700 to 1300hpa|