Dräger™ Parat C™ Smoke Escape Hood
Lightweight, portable, and easy to don for an ideal personal escape device in emergency situations
Manufacturer: Dräger™ R53555
Hood offers wearer a minimum of 15 minutes of protection from smoke, carbon monoxide, and toxic gases normally present during a fire. Features an elastic collar for easy donning and adjustment. Soft inner mask permits wearer to breathe normally through nose or mouth. Large, mist-resistant visor provides a wide field of vision not compromised by fogging.
- Collar design allows one hood to fit various sizes as well as users with long hair, glasses, or facial hair
- Can be mounted on wall or worn on belt. Wall bracket (Cat. No. 19-059-912) and belt harness (Cat. No. 19-059-911) are sold separately
- Hood has a 12-year shelf life, requiring filter exchange after six years
- Manufactured from a flame-retardant, self-extinguishing PVC material
- High-visibility orange for excellent reflective properties
- Bears CE mark
- Tested in accordance with European Standard EN 403
Weighs 11/3 lb. (0.6kg).
Travel pack measures 19L × 13 1/2W × 8cmH
Hard plastic case measures 19L × 8W × 18cmH
|CE, EN 403|
|Smoke Escape Hood in Travel Case|
|Co-p2 filter, elastic collar|
|Emergency situations occurring, homes, office or apartment buildings, schools, hospitals, plant facilities and hotels, respiratory and eye protection|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 12 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok