Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
DWK Life Sciences Wheaton DualFusion Vials
For storage and transport of samples. Wheaton DualFusion Vials maintains sample integrity and protect sensitive reagents.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences W266106
- Combines best properties of both plastic and glass into one vial
- “FUSION” material lining provides protection against leachates, delamination, and gas permeation
- Cyclic Olefin Polymer (COP) shell offers the comfort of a break resistant vial
- Manufactured in a Class 7 cleanroom so users receive a “ready-to-sterilize” vial
- Equipped with a 2D bar code which provides complete manufacturing traceability
- Can be sterilized via Gamma Radiation, ETO and E-beam
|Meet USP<788> for low particulate levels and USP<85> for low endotoxin level for injectables|
|DualFusion vial 6R|
|-196° to +121°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok