DuPont™ ProShield™ 60 Coveralls
Affordable high-barrier protection. With standard fit hood and attached skid-resistant boots.
Manufacturer: DuPont™ NG122SWHLG002500
Lightweight coveralls (1.8 oz. per sq. yd.) provide excellent barrier protection against nontoxic particle, liquid and spray hazards. True aerosol- and liquid-proof microporous barrier demonstrates >99% holdout of particles down to 0.35μm.
- Breathable, cloth-like material treated to provide antistatic properties for use in controlled environments
- Proprietary bilaminate composite fabric provides superior liquid penetration1
- Compared favorably to leading fabric in physical property tests covering resistance to ripping and tearing2
- Low linting for use in critical applications
- Disposable coveralls can be easily discarded via landfill burial or proper incineration3
- Long torso with polyester front zipper measures 26 in. long (66cm)
1 Measured per ASTM™ F 903 in relation to the following substances: household bleach, diazinon (4 oz./gal.), hydraulic jack oil, machine oil, malathion (50%), motor oil (40W), sodium hydroxide and isocyanate-based paint hardener. Tests were performed by independent laboratories on material samples under laboratory conditions, not with actual garments or in actual onsite conditions.
2 ASTM D 751 (Grab Tensile Strength), ASTM D 1117 (Trapezoid Tear), ASTM D 3787 (Ball Burst).
3 Certified incinerable by independent laboratory. For details, contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative at 1-800-772-6733.
Meets USDA, FDA, OSHA standards; ASTM™ D1777, ASTM D3776, ASTM D774, ASTM D5733, ASTM D5034, ASTM D257; AATCC 127 compliant.
|Elastic, Attached boots|
|Microporous Film, Laminated to a Spundbonded Polypropylene Substrate|
|Automotive refinishing, waste cleanup and remediation|
|1.67 to 1.8 m|
|USDA, FDA, OSHA, ASTM D1777, ASTM D3776, ASTM D774, ASTM D5733, ASTM D5034, ASTM D257, AATCC 127|
|37.25 to 40.75 in.|
|94.61 to 103.5 cm|
|5.5 to 5.9 ft.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok