DuPont Tychem 4000 Series 127 Coveralls
Ideal for chemical mixing, remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and radioactive environments
Manufacturer: DuPont SL127TWH3X000600
Lightweight, comfortable garment designed for easy wear. Excellent for waste management, PCB cleanup, hazardous response, and nuclear environments.
- DuPontTyvek fabric laminated with Dow Saranex-23P film
- Attached hood
- Elasticized face, wrists, and ankles
- Zipper front with storm flap
- Bound-seam models are tightly sewn with a reinforced outer binding to increase strength and particle barrier
- Taped-seam models are sewn and taped to provide chemical resistance against heavy liquid splashes and tough seam stress
Meets ASTM D3776, ASTM D5034, ASTM D1777, ASTM F739, ASTM D3786; 16 CFR 1610 Standard for Flammability of Clothing Textiles; MIL-STD-282 requirements.
|Chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments|
|1.88 to 1.95 m|
|ASTM D3776, ASTM D5034, ASTM D1777, ASTM F739, ASTM D3786, 16 CFR 1610, MIL-STD-282|
|6.2 to 6.4 ft.|
|120 to 128.9 cm|