DuPont Tychem 4000 Series 122 Coveralls
Tychem 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges.
Manufacturer: DuPont SL122BWHXL001200
Tychem 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem 4000, utilizes Saranex 23-P film laminated to Tyvek™ fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material
Meets ASTM D3776, ASTM D1777, ASTM D3786, ASTM D5034 standards.
|Tyvek&trade with Saranex&trade 23-P film laminate|
|Attached hood, elastic wrist, attached socks|
|Chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying and nuclear environments|
|1.70 to 1.85 m|
|41.25 to 44.75 in.|
|5.66 to 6.16 ft.|
|Attached, Elastic face|
|Coverall with attached hood and socks|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok