DuPont Tychem ThermoPro Sleeveless Aprons
Designed to provide protection for industrial workers and Hazmat responders. DuPont Tychem ThermoPro Sleeveless Aprons provide permeation protection against a broad range of toxic industrial chemicals and chemical warfare agents, and provide escape time from flash fires and protection from electric arc.
Manufacturer: DuPont TP284TGYMD000400
- Tychem ThermoPro for triple hazard protection
- Sleeveless apron design provides frontal body protection
- For flash fire and electric arc hazards, partial body protective Tychem ThermoPro garments must be used in conjunction with primary flame resistant clothing that is rated for the fire/arc hazard.
- Sewn with Nomex thread
- Designed with Nomex waist strap and flame resistant (FR) nylon buckle
- Designed with end-user input for laboratory applications
- Ideal for use on top of an existing flame resistant (FR) garment where extra chemical protection is required
- Gray color for discretionary needs
- Made in the USA
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and Trade Agreement Act (TAA).
|HazMat Teams in Fire Departments, Industrial Fire Brigades, Clandestine Lab Investigation, Industrial Chemical Processing Plants, Laboratories|