DuPont Tychem ThermoPro Sleeveless Aprons
Designed to provide protection for industrial workers and Hazmat responders. DuPont Tychem ThermoPro Sleeveless Aprons provide permeation protection against a broad range of toxic industrial chemicals and chemical warfare agents, and provide escape time from flash fires and protection from electric arc.
Manufacturer: DuPont TP284TGYXL000400
- Tychem ThermoPro for triple hazard protection
- Sleeveless apron design provides frontal body protection
- For flash fire and electric arc hazards, partial body protective Tychem ThermoPro garments must be used in conjunction with primary flame resistant clothing that is rated for the fire/arc hazard.
- Sewn with Nomex thread
- Designed with Nomex waist strap and flame resistant (FR) nylon buckle
- Designed with end-user input for laboratory applications
- Ideal for use on top of an existing flame resistant (FR) garment where extra chemical protection is required
- Gray color for discretionary needs
- Made in the USA
North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and Trade Agreement Act (TAA).
|HazMat Teams in Fire Departments, Industrial Fire Brigades, Clandestine Lab Investigation, Industrial Chemical Processing Plants, Laboratories|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok