Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
DuPont Tychem 10,000 Level A Suits
Manufacturer: DuPont TK555TLY2X000100
Fully Encapsulated Level A Suits are ideal for industrial, HazMat and domestic preparedness situations. High-visibility lime yellow.
- Double taped seams
- Three-layer faceshield (PVC 40mil/PTFE 5mil/PVC 20mil)
- Gas-tight PVC zipper closure
- Double storm flaps with Velcro closure
- Attached internal Barrier gloves, outer butyl gloves and sock boots with outer boot flaps
- Knee wear pads
- Two exhaust valves
- Internal adjustment belt
- Garments successfully tested against more than 260 challenge chemicals
Meets OSHA 1910.132 (a) standards.
|Gas-tight zipper and double storm flaps with hook-and-loop closure|
|Expanded faceshield, 2 exhaust valves, internal adjustment waist belt, attached internal multilayer laminate/external Butyl size 10 gloves, socks with outer boot flaps, soles; Specifically developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals, excellent chemical barrier properties and offers an extremely durable Fabric that is puncture and tear-resistant|
|6.3 to 6.5 ft.|
|49.75 to 53.25 in.|
|126.36 to 135.25 cm|
|Industrial, HazMat and domestic preparedness applications|
|1.92 to 1.98 m|