DuPont Tyvek 127S Series Coveralls
Manufacturer: DuPont TY127SWHMD002500
Tyvek 400 provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort of any limited use fabric technology. The fabric offers an inherent barrier against particles (down to 1.0 micron in size). Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away.
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
|ASTM D1777, D3776, D774, D5733, D5034, D257, AATCC 127|
|93.34 to 102.23cm|
|1.6 to 1.73m|
|36.75 to 40.25 in.|
|5.3 to 5.7 ft.|
|Lead and asbestos abatement/remedation, general maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok