Bevco™ Dura Series Cleanroom ISO 4 Polyurethane Seating
Designed as the most durable polyurethane chair offering the greatest total body support. Advanced ergonomic features improve productivity and reduce fatigue for outstanding comfort and long-lasting use in the toughest work environments. Certified to meet ISO 4 specifications of ISO14644-1.
Manufacturer: Bevco™ 7050DC
- DURA Series Heavy Duty Cleanroom self-skinned polyurethane seating provides excellent cushioning properties while offering high-impact resistance for controlled environments.
- These models are designed to meet the particulate goals of ISO 14644-1 with ISO 5 compliance certified by independent testing laboratory
- Polyurethane seat and back are impervious to water, oil and most chemicals
- Polyurethane texture is puncture resistant, easy-to-clean and provides non-slip surface
- The generous seat size offers plenty of room for all-day comfort
- The backrest provides ideal lumbar support to be highly effective throughout the day
- Easy-to-use pneumatic height adjustment with lifetime cylinder guarantee
- A high performance adjustable 20 in. chrome flat footring is standard on mid and tall height models
- Adjustable armrests with polyurethane arm pads (available on tilt models only)
- Mushroom glides standard
- Dual-wheel hard floors casters are available (add two inches to seat height range)
- 12 year warranty
- Supports up to 350 lbs.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- GreenGuard Gold certified
|14.5 to 19.5 in.|
|Controlled Environment Chair|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok