H-B Instrument Durac API ASTM Hydrometers with Individual Calibration Report; Traceable to NIST
Measure the relative density of oil and petroleum products in ranges from -1° to 101° API with these hydrometers. H-B Instrument Durac API ASTM Hydrometers conform to American Petroleum Institute (API) and the American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E100 standards. Traceable to NIST, with Individual Calibration Report.
Manufacturer: H-B Instrument B618982100
- Calibrated traceable to NIST standards at three points; supplied with a detailed calibration report stating corrections to one-tenth of the smallest division
- 330mm (13 in.) long
- Lead free ballast and glass
- Individually serialized
- Temperature standardization of 60°F (15°C)
- Hand inspected by U.S. quality team
- Thermometer temperature scale: 0 to 50°C.
- Packaged with a multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST
- Conform to the accuracy requirements for ASTM thermo-hydrometers
|Multi-language (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish) Statement of Accuracy indicating accuracy traceable to NIST|
|10°, 15°, 20°|
|API ASTM Hydrometer with Individual Calibration Report|
|Traceable to NIST|
|Measuring the relative density (specific gravity) of oil and petroleum related products|
|9 to 21°|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Hydrometers should be stored in a clean, dry, safe place, and should not be subjected to extreme temperatures
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok