Thermo Scientific DyLight 650 Antibody Labeling Kit
Label and purify antibodies for fluorescence imaging assays in one hour with the full spectral range of activated DyLight Fluorescent Dye kits.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 84535
Thermo Scientific DyLight Fluor Antibody Labeling Kits provide the essential reagents and accessories to easily label and purify antibodies and include regular-scale and microscale kits for each specific DyLight Fluorescent Dye.Two convenient kit formats are available to accommodate varied labeling requirements. The DyLight Antibody Labeling Kits contain all necessary components to perform three separate labeling reactions using 1mg of IgG or similar quantities of other proteins. The DyLight Microscale Antibody Labeling Kits contain all the necessary components to perform five separate labeling reactions using 100µg of IgG. The labeling kits use high-performance spin desalting columns to provide exceptional dye removal and antibody recovery.
- Fast - label and purify protein in approximately one hour
- Amine-reactive dyes - label virtually any protein
- Efficient non-reacted dye removal
- Minimal sample dilution
- Spin column format eliminates the need for column preparation, fraction screening and waiting for protein to emerge from column
- Standard kits contain sufficient reagents to label and purify 3 x 1mg of IgG or similar quantities of other proteins
- Microscale kits contain sufficient reagents to label and purify 5 x 0.1mg of IgG or similar quantities of other proteins
Antibody Labeling Kits
DyLight NHS Ester, 3 vials; Reaction buffer, 1mL; Spin columns, 6 each; Microcentrifuge collection tubes, 12 each; Purification resin, 5mL
DyLight NHS Ester, 5 vials; Reaction buffer, 1mL; Spin columns, 5 each; Microcentrifuge collection tubes, 10 each; Purification resin, 5mL
|• 3 vials DyLight NHS Ester
• 1 mL tube borate buffer
• 5 mL purification resin
• 6 spin columns
• 12 microcentrifuge collection tubes
Store the DyLight NHS Ester at -20°C. Store all other kit components at 4°C.
|3 rxn kit|
|DyLight 650 Antibody Labeling Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok