Invitrogen™ Dynabeads™ SARS-CoV-2 Spike IgG ELISA Kit
The Dynabeads™ SARS-CoV-2 Spike IgG ELISA Kit is a solid‐phase sandwich enzyme‐linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) designed to detect and quantify the level of human SARS-CoV-2 IgG from serum and plasma samples. The product can be used both for qualitative and quantitative assays.
$580.00 - $2470.00
- A solid‐phase sandwich enzyme‐linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) designed to detect and quantify the level of human SARS-CoV-2 IgG from serum and plasma samples
- The steps required for use are simply to pre-dilute the reagents, fill the wells of the KingFisher plastic plates, and push start on the instrument
- After the run, the sample is transferred to a plate compatible with the absorbance reader and the OD is read at 450 nm
- A DynaMag-96 well magnet can be used while still taking advantage of the faster binding kinetics of magnetic beads compared to the more traditional plate-bound ELISAs
- Kit contains all buffers required, as well as calibrator antibodies, HRP-conjugated detection antibodies, substrate solution, beads, and stop solution sufficient for one 96-well plate
- The intra-assay CV value is typically < 5% (range 1.4-4.3%), while the inter-assay CV is < 9% (range 3.8-8.1%)
- Assay can be used both for qualitative and quantitative assays
- One of the fastest ELISA assays for SARS-CoV-2 serology
- Dynabeads facilitated automation limits hands-on time
- For research use only, not for use in diagnostic procedures
|SARS-CoV-2 ELISA IgG Kit|
|KingFisher™ Flex or Apex Instruments, DynaMag™-96 Side Skirted, Magnetic 96-Well Separator, ELISA Plate Reader (450 nm)|
|Yes, on KingFisher™ Flex or Apex instruments|
|Absorbance at 450 nm|
|Binding of human IgG towards SARS-CoV-2 (Spike trimer)|
|Wet ice (2° to 8°C)|
|Monosized, superparamagnetic polystyrene magnetic beads|
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok