Dynalon Baritainer Jerry Cans
Environmentally friendly alternative solution for packaging, storing and transporting chemicals that usually require glass, metal, fluorinated HDPE or other single barrier containers
Manufacturer: Dynalon 4055940001
Store a large volume of liquid in these compact, economical barrier containers. An integral handle and lightweight construction make them easy to carry while the notched bottom makes them easy to stack. Cans are constructed of HDPE and Quoral, a barrier resin which provides an oxygen and solvent barrier that is five times better than fluorination. A perfect substitute for more expensive steel or stainless steel containers when a barrier for flavors, ingredients, odors, organic solvents is needed.
- Lightweight and stackable
- Durable, impact resistant, corrosion resistant, rust proof
- Effective for solvents, esters, ketones and some acids
- Cans are constructed of natural HDPE and Quoral
- Screw cap (4, 5, 10L): Black HDPE DIN50 tamper-evident, lined screw closure
- Screw cap (20L): HDPE 70mm tamper-evident, lined screw closure with 3/4 in. NPT center reducer
- Screw cap liner: crosslinked polyolefin foam
- With molded-in handle
For safety transport of household chemicals, industrial and laboratory chemicals, cleaning solvents, adhesives, wood preservatives, automotive additives, transport foodstuffs such as flavors, edible oils, and other industry products
FDA Compliant. Rated UN 3H1/X1.2/250 (4L, 5L, 10L cans), and UN 3H1/Y1.8/100 (20L cans).
|1.25 gal., 5L|
|Packaging, storing and transporting chemicals|
|7.5 x 5.7 x 9.2 in. (19 x 14.47 x 23.3cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok