Thermo Scientific DyNamo ColorFlash Probe qPCR Kit
Offers equal performance to the DyNAmo Flash Probe qPCR Kit. In addition, it incorporates an innovative multicolor system that ensures correct pipetting.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific F456L
DyNAmo ColorFlash Probe qPCR Kit offers equal performance to the DyNAmo Flash Probe qPCR Kit. In addition, it incorporates an innovative multicolor system that ensures correct pipetting. The 2X master mix contains a blue dye, and a separate sample buffer contains a yellow dye. The qPCR reaction mix containing both components is green. Using this patent-pending multicolor system, pipetting of both the master mix and the sample can be easily monitored. This significantly decreases the risk for pipetting errors during reaction set up, especially when using white reaction vessels. The dyes do not affect the specificity or sensitivity of qPCR assays.
- Minimized risk of pipetting errors during reaction set up
- Especially beneficial when using white reaction vessels
- Extremely fast protocols due to combined annealing and extension step of only 15 sec.
- Specific and sensitive detection of a wide range of template concentrations
- dUTP included in the 2X master mix allows the use of UNG for prevention of carry-over contamination
• 5 x 1 mL DyNAmo ColorFlash qPCR Mix (2X)
• 1 x 250 µL 50X ROX dye, 25µM
• 1 x 1000 µL 40X sample buffer solution with yellow dye
Store at -20°C
|7000 System, 7300 System, 7500 Fast System, 7500 System, 7700 System, 7900HT Fast System, 7900HT System, BioRad CFX96™, QuantStudio™, ViiA™ 7 System, Bio-Rad CFX384 Touch™, Roche LightCycler 480, 5700 Sequence Detection System, StepOnePlus™ System, Eppendorf MasterCycler RealPlex, Corbett RotorGene, Stratagene Mx4000, StepOne™ System, Stratagene Mx3000P, MJ Opticon, MJ Chromo4, BioRad MyiQ, BioRad iQ5, BioRad iCycler iQ, Cepheid SmartCycler, Stratagene Mx3005P|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.