Eagle Polyethylene Acids and Corrosives Cabinet
Protect your staff by providing superior resistance to harmful vapors and spills from aggressive acids such as sulfuric, hydrochloric, and nitric with an Eagle Polyethylene Acids and Corrosives Cabinet.
Manufacturer: Eagle CRAP44W
- 100% polyethylene construction with smooth, easy-to-clean finish
- Outfitted with dual 2 in. (5.1cm) capped vents for controlling vapor buildup and migration
- Internal and top sump capacities of at least 1 gal. (3.8L)
- Polyethylene shelves adjust to maximize storage space
- Storage for smaller containers inside doors expands usable space
- Lockable manual doors bear “CAUTION CORROSIVES” label; have raised drip edge to keep spills in cabinet
- 4 and 22 gal. (15.1 and 83.3L) models have recessed front base and center partition that divides interior into separate compartments
- 44 gal. (166.5L) models have an up/down configuration for storage of noncompatible chemicals
|19 x 31 x 25.5 in. (48.26 x 78.74 x 64.77cm)|
|2 in. Dual Poly vents with caps, 4-poly leveling legs and specific warning labels|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok