BTX HT 25-,96-Well ECM 630 Electroporation Systems
High-throughput systems increase cell yields and viability
Manufacturer: BTX 450423
Quickly and efficiently optimize the electrical and biological parameters associated with electroporation. Fast, precise pulsing for efficient molecular delivery using BTX patented HT 96-well electroporation plates.
- Perform multiple experiments in either 5 x 5, 25-well plates or 8 x 12, 96-well plates
- Research 96 experimental parameters in minutes
- Exponential decay wave, for molecular biology applications
- Adapter enables use of 25-well plates in the HT-100 plate handler
- HT 96-well plate handlers (HT-100) accommodate both 25- and 96-well plates
- Features integrated automatic pulse switching technology and gold-plated contacts to mate with electroporation plates
- Designed for use in small spaces, such as laminar flow hoods
- HT-100 handler operates with the ECM630 and uses manual track switching, ideal for laboratories doing bacterial and yeast transformations
Transfection of mammalian cells; transformation of bacteria and yeast; cDNA library screening; drug screening; siRNA
HT-100 Plate Handle can also be purchased separately (Cat. No. BTXHT100), as well as additional electroporation plates (Cat. No. BTX45-0462).
|HT-200 plate handler with connectors for standard pulse generators, ECM generator as specified in ordering table|
|Transfection of mammalian cell, transformation of bacteria and yeast, siRNA and cDNA library screening|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok