DWK Life Sciences Kimble Education-Grade Burets
These economical and versatile burets are ideal for use in educational institutions and for many general laboratory procedures.
Manufacturer: DWK Life Sciences 17040K50
- 17040K supplied with a PTFE stopcock plug
- Easy-to-read durable black enamel scale for 17040K and 17021H-50
- 17121H supplied with a PTFE threaded stopcock assembly and a precision ground tip
- 17021H supplied with a PTFE compression fit stopcock assembly and a precision ground tip
- 17021H, 25 mL buret has a permanent brown stained scale
- KIM-KAP dust cap is included
- Funnel fill style buret
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- The stopcock assemblies for the 17121H and 17021H series burets should be wetted before installation.
- 50mL, 738mm LENGTH, 0.1mL Graduations, 16mm KIM-KAP, case of 12
|Education Grade Buret|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok